JPAS. Year: 2019, Volume: 17, Issue: 1
- Petroleum geochemistry of the Cretaceous Numanha Shales (Formation),
Yola Sub-basin, Northern Benue Trough, NE Nigeria
- Diurnal visitation of flowers of cowpea by insect pollinators with emphasis on the Western honeybee, Apis mellifera, in Bauchi, Nigeria
- Harnessing Insect Science for Sustainable Food Security and Economic Diversification in Nigeria
- Determination of chloride and bromide in some common Nigerian foodstuffs
- SPECTROSCOPIC STUDIES AND DYEING PROPERTIES OF SOME ACID DYES ON NYLON MATERIAL
- Preparation of a High Siliceous ZSM-5 from Renewable Silica Source
- The Single Soliton Solution of The Nonlinear Schrodinger Equation by Modified Adomian Decomposition Method (ADM).
- SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF N-SUBSTITUTED-3-CYANO-6- HYDROXY-4-METHYL-2-PYRIDONES
- DETERMINATION OF SOME NUTRIENTS STATUS OF DASS SOIL, NIGERIA AFTER VARIED TREATMENTS WITH ORGANIC RESIDUE OF TYPHA DOMINGENSIS
- Depositional environments and sequence stratigraphy of Tertiary sediments of Oleum Field, Eastern Niger Delta Basin, Nigeria
- Effects of Tree Size and Bark Roughness of Parkia Biglobosa on Lichen Colonization in Amurum Forest Reserve: Implication for Conservation
- Influence of double chemical treatments on properties of luffa fibre reinforced waste low density polyethylene (wLDPE) composite
- Reservoir Potential of Gombe Sandstone around Kalshingi Area, Northern Benue Trough, N-E, Nigeria.